"I Think I'm Crazy" is a song by Melanie Martinez that was on her YouTube channel before she was signed to a record label. The song was one of her first to receive a video, along with Birthing Addicts and The One (which was later scrapped).
This song was written for Melanie's boyfriend at the time, Vinnie DiCarlo. The song is about her love for him and she's saying that she's falling for him and would do anything for him. She knows that he loves her back in the same way and they would never cheat on each other.
The song was released as a video of Melanie playing it in her living room in early 2012, with the music video following soon after.
- There was a music video of it on Melanie's YouTube channel, however all old content on the channel was removed from the general public's viewing, and they turned private. They were then replaced with newer videos.
- Less than a year after the music video was released, Melanie and Vinnie broke up. Melanie didn't perform the song at all after that, and their breakup lead Melanie to sing Too Close on The Voice.
- The original music video was double screened.
- This is the known original that hasn't been performed live.
- This song is confirmed on her BMI.